- 2nd Floor, Milton Hall
- 244 Deansgate
- M3 4BQ
- United Kingdom
- 0845 0036872
The Silven team is full of passionate, committed and personable people, who have built their careers recruiting into their specialist markets.
We’ve developed many long standing client and candidate relationships along the way; mainly because we delight in helping companies to realise their plans and in assisting candidates to advance their careers.
If you are a client or candidate seeking advice and a service based on experience and knowledge of your market, we’d love to hear from you. Contacting us could be the best thing you do today.
Found 22 jobs with Silven Recruitment Limited
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Newbury, Marlborough, Reading, Abingdon, Basingstoke, Andover, Berkshire, Home Counties
- £35000 - £43000 Per Annum c£35K-£43K, Bonus, Pension, Days Based Role
Our client are leaders within their field with award winning products and brands, so it is not surprising that they continue to expand year on year .We ar...
- East London, Essex, Harlow, Romford, Chelmsford, Chigwell, Grays, Basildon, Waltham Abbey
- £35000 Per Annum £35K +Bonus +Pension,
This exclusive role is a fantastic opportunity for a Shift Warehouse Team Manager to join a household name, on one of their flagship manufacturing sites. A r...
- West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Leeds, Harrogate etc.
- Basic Salary up to £40,000 plus competitive benefits package
A market leading food and drink business based in the North Yorkshire area is currently looking for a Packaging Technologist. You would be instrumental in id...
- West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire Leeds, Harrogate, Nelson, Burnley, Skipton, Blackburn,
- Highly Competitive Salary and Benefits Package (Depending on Experience)
You will be working cross functionally with numerous teams to research, develop and bring to life new production processes, machines opportunities and techno...
- £37000 Per Annum £37K plus overtime.
Food manufacturer of well-known brands are looking for an electrically biased Maintenance Engineer with excellent fault-finding skills, including PLC’s.