This job is no longer available
As a successful and growing business we’re looking for a Home Care/Personal Care Technologist to support our portfolio of retail client services.
As a specialist in non-food products, such as personal care and household the Technologist will assist manufacturers in the completion of accurate specifications that adhere to all relevant legal and corporate labelling requirements. They will have excellent communication skills to form close working relationships with retailers and manufacturers and a desire to work proactively to improve the quality of data in specifications. They will be responsible for approval of non-food specifications and artwork.
• Communicate with retailer to agree legal and corporate requirements of all non-food products. To ensure consistent approach to labelling is taken across all categories by communicating with technologists and Regulatory Affairs.
• Approve Non-Food Specifications, Pack Copy and Artwork for manufacturers and major retailers.
• Ensure that labels consistently conform to the required corporate and legislative requirements.
• Establish & Implement non-food labelling procedures
• Build strong relationship with retailer and suppliers, ensuring that specification and artworks are approved quickly and consistently.
• Non-Food labelling expertise obtained within a major UK retailer or supplier on non-food labelling and specifications.
• Extensive experience of relevant EU/UK legislation.
• Experience in quality systems
• Experience in liaison with producers and suppliers, and legal enforcement action.
• 3-5 years’ experience working with a major retailer or supplier with experience of enforcement practice
• Strong Technical background and in-depth knowledge of current and forthcoming developments in UK/EU policies