This job is no longer available
Help drive a new era of change at Tesco.
It’s by listening to our customers that we’ve become the UK market leader. But we know we can do more – and that’s where you come in.
You’ll join a great team of people dedicated to giving our customers the service they deserve, leading change and developing the strategies which will define the business for years to come.
As the Buying Manager, you and your team will be responsible for the buying plan, delivering an agreed product range with cost efficiencies, whilst ensuring that the right product arrives in time at the right place
You will drive your team through the use of commercial analysis and judgements. The key accountabilities are:…
• Buying and negotiating
• Managing your stakeholders
• Managing and visiting your suppliers
• Conducting Product Group Reviews
• Reviewing your product file
• Previous experience as a Buying Manager in Commercial FMCG, ideally with fresh food products
• Negotiation Skills
• Supply Management
• Stakeholder Management
• Ethical Buying
• Product/Service Knowledge
• Oracle, Discoverer, CW, Marrakech
Tesco is an equal opportunities employer. No Agencies