This job is no longer available
Help drive a new era of change at Tesco.
It’s by listening to our customers that we’ve become the UK market leader. But we know we can do more – and that’s where you come in.
You’ll join a great team of people dedicated to giving our customers the service they deserve, leading change and developing the strategies which will define the business for years to come.
You will contribute to and deliver the buying plan for the department, delivering a product range cost effectively, whilst ensuring that the product arrives at the right time in the right place.
You will support the team to deliver, through the use of commercial analysis and judgements. The key accountabilities are:…
• Buying and negotiating
• Managing your stakeholders
• Managing and visiting your suppliers
• Conducting Product Group Reviews
• Reviewing your product file
• Previous experience as a Buying Manager in Commercial FMCG, ideally with fresh food products
• Experience of managing a team
• Negotiation Skills
• Supply Management
• Stakeholder Management
• Ethical Buying
• Product/Service Knowledge
• Oracle, Discoverer, CW, Marrakech
Tesco is an equal opportunities employer. No Agencies