This job is no longer available
Foodservice National Account Manager
If you're ready for a new challenge, you've come to the right place - because Speedibake is where opportunity goes to work!
- Speedibake specializes in making own label baked goods for retail and foodservice customers. We operate from two bakeries in Yorkshire. Over the course of the year, these employ some 600 full time equivalent people, who produce an average of 900 tonnes of baked goods every week
- We're a part of Associated British Foods (ABF) plc, a major international business with a turnover of £11.1bn and close to 102,000 employees working in 46 countries.
- In the UK, well-known ABF brands include: Twinings, Silver Spoon, Primark, Ryvita, Ovaltine, Patak's and Jordans Cereals.
As Foodservice National Account Manager, you will be responsible for achieving sales and margin targets through effective business planning, commercial negotiation along with resource co-ordination. Reporting to the Foodservice Controller, you will develop key relationships within the customer’s organisation whilst ensuring strong cross-functional relationships are maintained and leveraged within Speedibake.
Results focused, and using your excellent communication skills, you will provide weekly sales forecasts, new product development and business development projections along with promotion plans.
You will be an energetic and professional individual who always delivers a “can do” attitude.
Skills / Experience:
- Demonstrable experience working in a similar role within the food industry.
- Demonstrable experience of establishing and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Sound commercial knowledge and focus.
- Proven negotiating and influencing skills.
- Bakery sector experience in a similar role;
- Demonstrable experience of working with major retailers