This job is no longer available
Technical Manager – Food Manufacturer
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Technical Manager - Food
Salary: c£55k + Benefits
- Are you degree qualified with a several years’ experience as a Technical Manager within the food manufacturing industry?
- Can you demonstrate how you have improved Quality processes and systems?
- Have you driven Hygiene standards across the food manufacturing facility?
- As a Technical Manager, have you been responsible for dealing with the BRC and retailers in relation to audits, etc?
- Reporting to the Factory General Manager of this food manufacturing facility in the North West, the role of Technical Manager sits on the site’s senior management team and is responsible for the Quality team.
- The Technical Manager is responsible for ensuring all technical standards are met & ensuring that factory operation complies with all relevant site standards and food legislation and achieves the required levels of customer service and product quality.
- Looking to improve the Quality process controls and systems, the Technical Manager is also tasked with driving Technical based improvements across the site that result in cost savings.
- My client is a manufacturer of retailer label food products
- At the company’s Lancashire manufacturing facility, there is now a vacancy for a Technical Manager
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CJH/TMNW to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0845 003 6872 or mobile 07792 466140.