This job is no longer available
• H.J. Heinz is one of the largest food companies worldwide. Success is determined by an ambitious and professional attitude embedded in an informal culture which is aimed at broad cooperation across all disciplines. And one of the most important key pillars is Innovation which we believe is vital to Heinz Europe’s growth strategy.
• The R&D Team is constantly creating new products, packaging and process, perfecting fresh ideas and developing nutritious and innovative foods.
• As part of the European growth agenda to deliver faster, bigger, bold innovations, Heinz Europe is taking the exciting step of developing a world class R & D facility in Nijmegen, in the Netherlands which will be the European Centre of Excellence for the categories: sauces, meals and soups. This centre is the biggest investment in R & D Heinz has ever made and will be the second biggest R&D centre worldwide, employing up to 200 people from different nationalities.
• As a Senior Product Development Technologist for one of the categories , reporting into the Product Development Manager, you will be responsible for gathering and selecting information to create unique ideas for the Heinz brands.
• You will implement new and improved products into the production plants in co-operation with site based plant technologists.
• Using consumer insights and your in-depth knowledge of the market and perceptions, you will develop products and concepts in line with Heinz’s innovation strategy.
• We are looking for enthusiastic and innovative Product Development technologists with significant experience of creating new products and managing the process from concept through to launch.
• With a real passion for food development, you should be up to date with recent food trends, patterns, tastes and innovations.
• With a background within Food and Drink or FMCG, your knowledge and understanding of consumer preferences needs to be second to none. You will be passionate with a strong technical competence and the ability to build and develop cross functional relationships.
• Engaging at all levels and encouraging idea generation will be essential to success in these key roles.
If you are interested in hearing more about these fantastic career opportunities then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/Heinz in the subject field to our retained consultant email@example.com or call Emma on 0845 003 6872. All third party CV’s will be forwarded to Silven for consideration.