This job is no longer available
• H.J. Heinz is one of the largest food companies worldwide. Success is determined by an ambitious and professional attitude embedded in an informal culture which is aimed at broad cooperation across all disciplines. And one of the most important key pillars is Innovation which we believe is vital to Heinz Europe’s growth strategy.
• The R&D Team is constantly creating new products, packaging and process, perfecting fresh ideas and developing nutritious and innovative foods.
• As part of the European growth agenda to deliver faster, bigger, bold innovations, Heinz Europe is taking the exciting step of developing a world class R & D facility in Nijmegen, in the Netherlands which will be the European Centre of Excellence for the categories: sauces, meals and soups. This centre is the biggest investment in R & D Heinz has ever made and will be the second biggest R&D centre worldwide, employing up to 200 people from different nationalities.
• Reporting to the Category Leader you will be the Process Development and technical expert and will build process competence across the team.
• You will help develop the process sustainability strategy, including targets for energy reduction.
• Researching and investigating new technologies that will keep Heinz ahead in the market is also a key part of this exciting role.
• You will provide a process that allows the achievement of optimum production, quality parameters, due diligence and food safety checks for all products at all times.
• We are looking for enthusiastic and innovative Process Development Management professionals with significant experience of leading and developing teams to strive for perfection.
• With a background within Food and Drink or FMCG, you must be thorough and methodical and highly results orientated.
• You will be passionate with a strong technical competence and the ability to build and develop cross functional relationships.
• Engaging at all levels and encouraging idea generation will be essential to success in these key roles.
If you are interested in hearing more about these fantastic career opportunities then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/Heinz in the subject field to our retained consultant email@example.com or call Emma on 0845 003 6872. All third party CV’s will be forwarded to Silven for consideration.