This job is no longer available
• H.J. Heinz is one of the largest food companies worldwide. Success is determined by an ambitious and professional attitude embedded in an informal culture which is aimed at broad cooperation across all disciplines. And one of the most important key pillars is Innovation which we believe is vital to Heinz Europe’s growth strategy.
• The R&D Team is constantly creating new products, packaging and process, perfecting fresh ideas and developing nutritious and innovative foods.
• As part of the European growth agenda to deliver faster, bigger, bold innovations, Heinz Europe is taking the exciting step of developing a world class R & D facility in Nijmegen, in the Netherlands which will be the European Centre of Excellence for the categories sauces, meals and soups. This centre is the biggest investment in R & D Heinz has ever made and will be the second biggest R&D centre worldwide, employing up to 200 people from different nationalities.
• You will create, develop and implement industrialised process solutions for one of the categories under specific projects, ensuring robust risk management and delivery of quality attributes.
• To plan, organise and conduct trials (NPD and EPD) on all products/ recipes.
• Ensure that the samples and data required by the concept to launch system are collected and submitted for nutritional, shelf life and transit testing and the interpretation / communication of the test results.
• Provide sound technical advice and implement new, or improve existing products and recipes.
• In addition you will work closely with NPD teams to ensure new and existing products are performing to the optimum standards.
• BSc Degree or equivalent (preferable) Food and Drink / FMCG experience.
• Previous experience within process development, ideally with a strong track record of launching products.
• You will have well-developed project and time management skills.
• Outgoing and confident approach.
• The ability to build relationships at all levels and cross functionally is essential in these high profile roles.
If you are interested in hearing more about these fantastic career opportunities then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/Heinz in the subject field to our retained consultant email@example.com or call Emma on 0845 003 6872. All third party CV’s will be forwarded to Silven for consideration.