This job is no longer available
Due to the ongoing success of this well-loved branded Foodservice business, a new opportunity has been created for a Regional Technical Manager to join its team in the South West.
Reporting to the UK Senior Technical Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Legal and statutory compliance throughout your region and supporting your Manager to drive standards at a national level
- Working alongside your peers and the Operational team to ensure all systems and procedures are in place in line with the company's technical policies
- Reviewing fire, health and safety and food hygiene practices
- Monitoring and managing waste disposal & pest control
- Liaising with service partners and legislation lawyers to ensure constant records of the following restaurant visits, AFP incidents, licensing arrangements and EHO issues
To be successful as Regional Technical Manager, you will:
- Come from a Foodservice background and have sound up to date knowledge of all legal and compliance issues that may occur within the Foodservice / retail arena
- Be a confident and competent team player
- Have the ability to manage your own time and KPIs
Brand values are incredibly important to this business and they are interested to hear from passionate Technical professionals who want to work for a fun branded organisation.
As Regional Technical Manager, you will receive a competitive basic salary plus an excellent benefits package.
If this sounds like the opportunity you are seeking, please do not hesitate to apply.