This job is no longer available
• Join one of Britain’s best-loved brands
• Be part of an ambitious family business
• Be responsible for the day-to-day running of the bakery’s production
• Enjoy a great range of benefits and rewards
It’s our ambition to be one of the world’s best family food businesses. We know that we can only do this by working together, learning from each other and taking responsibility for listening to and respecting other people’s point of view. Only then will our products, and our people, be the best they can possibly be. So if you care about what you do, you can help us to provide high quality products to our consumers and the communities we serve.
This is an excellent opportunity for a capable, enthusiastic and highly motivated individual of graduate calibre looking to progress their career with one of Britain’s leading brands. You’ll be responsible for the day-to-day production, making sure that targets, including management of stock and freshness, are met, as well as playing a key role in working to achieve the highest standards of safety and product quality. You’ll be helping to drive the business forward towards ‘World Class’ status and always looking for ways to improve, as well as taking full responsibility for one of our plants within our Normanton site.
Here’s what you’ll need:
• Ability to forge a strong working relationship with internal customers, using team working principles
• Experience of supervising people within an FMCG environment
• An ability to work proactively to meet the demands and pressures of a fast-moving environment
• A flexible approach and proven people management experience
• The ability to lead, motivate and encourage team working
• The ability to drive and deliver sustainable change initiatives at pace
If you believe you have the essential ingredients required to deliver success in this exciting opportunity please send your CV and covering letter to the HR Department, Tuscany Park, Express Way, Wakefield Europort, WF6 2TZ or by clicking the apply now button.
Closing date: 14th June 2012