This job is no longer available
McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 9,500 employees around the world and more than $3.5 billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures and food service businesses.
We have a passion for flavour. Consumers can buy our brands in more than 110 countries and our industrial business flavours snacks, wraps, beverages and many other products for customers, which include global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers
With approximately 3,700 employees, McCormick EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) has operations in 11 countries and is present in key markets with leading consumer brands, including Schwartz in the UK. McCormick EMEA Headquarters are located in Haddenham (UK).
We are currently looking for and experienced electrically biased multi-skilled maintenance engineer to join our busy Maintenance Team at our Haddenham factory on a 6 months fixed term contract. The role will involve working a rotating shift each week (6am-4pm and 4pm to 10pm)
The successful applicant will be responsible for
• Servo & Invertor motor controllers, fault finding and diagnosis
• Working within a team supporting other departments.
• Facilitating Projects
• Carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance schedules
• Electrical installations within the production area
• PLC fault finding and diagnosis
• Maintain and carry out day to day maintenance on all production and packaging equipment / machinery
• Minimise time reaction to machinery breakdowns
• Providing full cover to site.
• Adhering to health and safety regulations
We are looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
• Time served fully indentured apprenticeship and have worked within an FMCG environment.
• Previous Electrical Maintenance Engineering experience
• 17th Edition qualified
• City & Guilds, HNC, HND or ONC preferred
• Excellent fault finding experience
• Good PLC knowledge
• PC knowledge, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows
• Packaging, Sealing and Filling Machinery experience
• Experience of working on Metal detectors / check weigher Machinery
• Site services, Compressed air, water boilers.
• Excellent communicator
• Versatile with the ability to work under pressure
• Team player with excellent attention to detail.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, please send us your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
In return we offer a competitive salary, overtime payment, benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, McCormick is committed to a diverse workforce.
For further information about all our company and all positions in the UK please visit www.mccormickcorporation.com