This job is no longer available
- Establishing manufacturing improvements to ensure production & process outputs are increased.
- Ensure departmental budgets for Manufacturing & Engineering are monitored, controlled & reduced where possible.
- Introduce KPI's in the Manufacturing department for production & processing to record & identify rejects, work in progress, scrap, efficiency, line impacts, right first time & rework to be measured & tracked.
- To recognise & arrange for training requirements throughout the Manufacturing & Engineering functions to ensure employees are satisfactorily trained & competent to function correctly & safely in their duties.
- Ensure the quality of all manufactured goods - internal rejects, scrap levels, customer complaints
We are looking for high performers! The ideal candidate will have expereince in the food industry and have managed changes in team dynamicson manufacturing faciltiesas well asthe difficulties that come with changing shift patterns and mentalities. You will also have been involved in supporting capex projects and major increases in capacity andmanufacturing output. We are looking for a graduate calibre Operations manager with succession potential as the successful candidate should expect to progress into the General Managers role in a short period.
Our client is a Blue Chip FMCGmanufacturer
c£50,000 - £55,000 + car allowance, pension and other excellent benefits
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.