This job is no longer available
My client is currently looking for an excellent Product Quality Technologist to come on board & help drive the business forward. This role will report to the Technical Manager & will be responsible for ensuring the company meets customer & legislative food safety & quality requirement.
Responsibilities will also include:
- Assist implementing and work to all requirements of major multiples.
- Part of the auditing team (internal & external)
- Monitoring raw material supplier performance.
- Ensuring food quality/safety checks and paperwork are completed as per document requirements through the QA function
- Samples (collecting & organizing)
- Deliver training
- Suitability of NPD to launch.
- Product quality to customer specification.
- Management and maintenance of product quality assessment system (QAS).
- Project work on product quality and processes throughout the site
- Carrying out internal audits i.e. HACCP, GMP, Internal audit programme etc.
- Continual product assessment via taste panels and shelf life testing.
- Enforcing food safety, quality and legality standards
- Member of the HACCP team and assist with the implementation of the HACCP programme.
Experience & Skills required:
Degree or Diploma qualified in Food related subject
2-3 years food manufacturing
Ability to work on own but also as part of team
Desire to learn