This job is no longer available
Production Team Manager x 2
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an international blue-chip corporation which are the clear market leader in their category. Excellent career progression is available to a talented individual who can hit the ground running in this Production Team Manager position.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Production Team Manager include:
- Safely deliver the daily production schedule to the required quality, service, and cost standards
- Manage the GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) /GWP (Good Working Practices) of the area and audits the adherence to Product Specifications and Standard Operating Procedures
- Ensure that all process areas are organised correctly regarding operators, equipment and materials
- Manage the trial process within production to ensure that the results are accurate and improvements identified
- Lead teams and initiatives to deliver performance improvement
- Identify, develop and coach team members to deliver and exceed performance requirements
Key attributes of the Production Team Manager include:
- Experience from a Production Supervisory / Manager role within food manufacturing
- Fantastic team leader skills with the ability to motivate
- Passion for continuous improvement with the ability to spot opportunities for process optimisation
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively at all levels of Operations is essential
- Highly motivated, ambitious and flexible
The role is based in the North West and the salary is negotiable dependant on experience.
To be considered for the role of Production Team Manager, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com with your salary requirement or give us a call on 01435 866000.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.