This job is no longer available
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Planning Manager/ Production Planner
Location: Norfolk, Suffolk, Norwich , Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft, Holt, Dereham, Fakenham
Salary: c£30-32k, Bonus
- You will be a proven Planning Manager with hands on experience in a FMCG manufacturing environment to work on a 12 month contract.
- You will have a passion for scheduling/ planning and the ability to work with production teams to maximise production across the site .
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent communication and influencing skills and worked with senior teams.
- As planning manager you will be responsibility for delivering a robust production plan to meet supply requirements.
- Delivering the weekly site planning process.
- Responsible for delivery of long term material requirement plans to purchasing.
- Co-ordination of site packaging materials to meet production schedule.
- Responsible for the communication of the weekly production plan to all functions via planning meeting.
- Establishing and maintaining key scheduling policies, procedures, parameters and key performance indicators.
- Working with key stakeholders in supply and procurement to deliver optimal solutions to issues.
- Working with site management team to deliver continuous improvement, cost reduction and lean manufacturing activities.
- Work with the wider planning team to drive forwards process and systems development.
The result will be excellent schedule adherence at minimum cost, by delivering:
- A production plan that supports business objectives.
- Action plans to maximise metrics at minimum cost.
- My client is a market leading manufacturer that has seen impressive growth in its sector over the last few years.
- An opportunity now exists for a Planning Manager who enjoys a challenge and wants play a key part in driving change and is available for a 12 month contract.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref mc/pm. For a confidential discussion, please call me on 07792465247.