This job is no longer available
NPD Manager/Senior Technologist
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: NPD Manager/Senior Technologist
Location: North West
Salary: c35k -40K + benefits
- You must have had experience as a NPD Manager/Senior Technologist managing a team of technologists
- You will have previous experience in a customer interfacing role.
- Highly creative, determined & enthusiastic individual with strong leadership & team building qualities.
- You will have a good understanding of basic food legislation
- Acting as a role model for all agreed people management practices, managing, guiding and coaching direct reports whilst demonstrating best practice at all times
- Managing the Customer Product Development function
- Building effective relationships with other Management teams and participating in required meetings Working with the NPD Manager and Sales to deliver the company strategy
- Attending exhibitions and research trips in order to ensure trends are assessed and implemented if desirable Responsibility for streamlining and continually improving NPD processes
- Ensuring the smooth transition of new concepts and related processes through to manufacture
- Ensuring that products are developed to meet with the business requirements and best suit retailer requirements. Managing Customer NPD team ensuring resource balanced according to customer requirements
- Liaising with customers to provide a strategic insight and to feedback to the business customer goals
- Ensuring the NPD team are developed and trained as required for the role
- Working with the Sales team to grow new accounts
- Ensuring the ingredient portfolio is concise and relevant to trends and the manufacturing requirements Performing any other task that is of a reasonable request in line with the NPD department.
- My client is part of a growing food and drink manufacturing group with extremely exciting plans for the future.
- They are a major player within their sector & supply to the major retailers.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/NPDMNW to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0845 003 6872 or mobile 07792 466140.