This job is no longer available
Are you an experienced Production professional working in UK Food Manufacturing?
Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
I am currently recruiting for a Production Supervisor for one of the UKs largest High and Low Care food manufacturers based in the West Midlands area. These roles are due to planned expansion at this established and fast paced food manufacturing business.
There are 2 positions available on days and nights.
You will ensure that targets are met and regularly challenged and improved on and you will be expected to deliver high standards of quality, ensuring product produced is to customer specification in line with site CCP, GMP and Health and Safety through your team.
You will ensure you and your team demonstrate and foster a culture which encourages Continuous Improvement and the promotion of the established company Values.
This role will report into the Production Shift Manager.
Ideally you will have:
1. Experience of managing different product types within a business, this will be preferable but not essential
2. To be able to demonstrate good leadership and communication skills.
3. Knowledge of the food industry or FMCG.
4. Must be adaptable and flexible to working hours and areas.
5. Chilled Food or Bakery product experience and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role then please forward me your most recent and up to date CV and send it to email@example.com or if you would like to discuss this vacancy, location or company the role is with in more detail then please call Giuseppe Leo on 0131 226 5060 or 07857 348079 anytime between 8.45am till 7.30pm Monday to Friday