This job is no longer available
Site Supply Chain Planning Manager
£40k to £45k + car + bonus
Midlands/South of England
We are recruiting a number of Site Supply Chain Planning Managers to take up new roles at sites in the Midlands and South of England as our client decentralises their supply chain function. This is an ideal opportunity for a confident and competent supply chain manager, materials manager, purchasing manager or planning manager to take the reins and shape the new on site function.
Initially focus will be on facilitating the integration and optimising of all manufacturing supply chain processes encompassing:
- Inbound MRP process optimisation and working capital management in conjunction with operations and supplier stakeholders.
- Short-, medium- and long-term manufacturing plant planning and scheduling
- Outbound systems and transactions.
- Plant scheduling refinement and logistic network alignment in conjunction with Operations, Logistics and SCP stakeholders.
- Track & Trace compliance and system optimisation in conjunction with despatch, receiving sites and logistic stakeholders.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Candidates who have worked in Materials, Purchasing or Supply Chain Management for the past 3 to 5years who have:
- Experience of supply chain scheduling processes
- Demonstrable analytical & numerical competence
- Advanced knowledge of SAP reporting
- Experience of working within an FMCG environment
- Third party provider knowledge
- Experienced in Excel, SAP and MRP systems
- Experience in operational and logistics planning
Apply with up to date CV and salary expectations or call 0115 923 4651 for more info.
Supply Chain Planning Purchasing Materials Manager MRP ERP schedule scheduling FMCG Supply Chain Planning Purchasing Materials Manager MRP ERP schedule scheduling FMCG Supply Chain Planning Purchasing Materials Manager MRP ERP schedule scheduling FMCG