This job is no longer available
- To effectively create and execute short, medium and long term group procurement strategies to maximise Britvic Purchasing Power through the effective prioritisation of categories within the portfolio
- To build effective supplier relationships across the most strategic/critical suppliers within the portfolio to mitigate risk and drive value for Britvic
- To optimise savings and value delivery through sustaining high levels of innovation/NPD, driving continuing cost & value efficiencies, reducing risk through implementation of contractual rigour, improving sustainability and facilitating the drive to improve the quality and reliability of the relevant Supply Chain
- Set budget recommendations and provide strong Price Variance forecasting to ensure the business is adequately prepared and conditioned (Directs roles only). For Indirects provide ongoing reports to Finance and Key budget holders, with strong recommendations of opportunities for budget setting
Experience & Skills Required:
- Extensive business experience, preferably from the FMCG sector or other fast moving environment, of which the majority should have been spent within a procurement discipline.
- Mastery knowledge of relevant supply markets
- Deep Category Management & Supplier Relationship Management knowledge of tools and techniques and proven record of executing such strategies X-functionally and X-territories in a group remit
- Experience of leading and developing own or Core Project Teams (Strong Project Management)
- Good facilitator with strong relationship management skills
- International experience and Languages preferred
- A degree preferably in a commercially related discipline (i.e. business studies, law, accountancy or marketing)
- MCIPS qualification or equivalent professional qualification.