This job is no longer available
West Midlands / North West
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a manufacturer who is part of a large food group. They pride themselves on exceptional customer service and delivery top quality products.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Warehouse Supervisor include:
- Co-ordinate the stock control and stock movement activities
- Overseeing the goods in and despatch department ensuring all products are released / received in a timely and efficient manner
- Supervising, motivating and training 6 warehouse staff
- Ensuring that all products are stored and transported in line with H&S / Food Safety regulations
Key attributes of the Warehouse Supervisor include:
- Experience from a warehouse role within food manufacturing
- Holder of relevant fork lift truck licence(s)
- Good IT skills with competency using Microsoft Office packages
- Flexibility to work various shifts including days and nights
- Extremely structured working style with excellent organisation skills
The role is based in the West Midlands / North West and is paying to £28,000
To be considered for the role of Warehouse Supervisor, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your salary requirement or give us a call on 01435 866000.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.