This job is no longer available
£23,000 to £26,000
A fantastic opportunity to join a large, fresh prepared foods supplier which is part of a large international group. They aim to offer perfect quality products to their customers and are also committed in staff development for all employees.
The overall purpose of the roll is to organise and control the activity of the raw materials bay, from inspection of raw materials to the procurement of preparation lines.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Goods-In Supervisor include:
- Ensure a smooth rotation according to FIFO and quality of products
- Ensure that’s staff instructions are followed and internal regulations complied with
- Motivation and training of the warehouse team
- Ensure all raw materials conform to specifications
Key attributes of the Goods-In Supervisor include:
- Experience from a food manufacturing warehouse related role
- Background within short shelf life products highly beneficial
- Excellent quality, hygiene and food safety knowledge
- Supervisory experience including staff monitoring and training
The role is based in the West Midlands and is paying £23,000 - £26,000. The shift pattern will be on a 4on 4off basis with a 5am start.
To be considered for the role of Goods-InSupervisor, please click the Apply button.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 recruitment is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Supervisors, Technologists, Technicians, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.