This job is no longer available
c. £42,000 + benefits
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager working for a manufacturer of high end ambient products. They boast an innovative product range which is supplied to food manufacturers and the major multiples.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Marketing Manager include:
- Identify growth opportunities and anticipate threats by maintaining a strong understanding of relevant market dynamics (consumer, category, competitor and trade)
- Proactively manage the full marketing mix (product, place, price, promotion) to promote the long term health of the brand portfolio, including day-to-day direction of external agency resources, including Creative, PR and Digital
- Develop and execute individual brand plans to achieve agreed growth targets, reflecting portfolio investment priorities and relevant financial targets
- Act as brand champion, ensuring all internal and external stakeholders understand and support the brands’ objectives and plans for achieving them
- Jointly develop annual retail account plans for the brands with the Commercial team, along with high impact sales tools to ensure range distribution and rate of sale objectives are met
- Lead and manage the brands’ NPD programmes to deliver flawless new product launches and meet agreed NPD targets in conjunction with the wider company innovation projects
- Management of category information in conjunction with Category Marketing Analyst, writing briefs for delivery of data and the dissemination of conclusions to the teams, brand and own label
- Commercial brand management including the preparation and presentation to retailers for range reviews and trade marketing initiatives
Key attributes of the Marketing Manager include:
- Solid experience in a Brand Manager / Marketing Manager role within food manufacturing
- Proven flair for developing consumer brands
- Background of managing full marketing mix
- Holder of Marketing degree or equivalent highly advantageous
- Strong commercial awareness with familiarity with market data providers (e. Kantar, IRI, etc.)
The role is based in South Central and is paying c. £42,000 + bonus scheme, pension and life assurance.
To be considered for the role of Marketing Manager, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com with your salary requirement or give us a call on 01435 866000.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.