This job is no longer available
Territory Manager - Bakery
£25,000 - £35,000 + bonus / commission
An excellent opportunity to join an artisan bakery manufacturer. The role will be fast paced and diverse and will suit a real foodie with a passion for the industry.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Territory Manager include:
• Selling high quality bakery products to hotels, restaurants, catering, delis etc.
• Demonstrating to Chefs / Catering Managers of how to incorporate products into menus
• Effectively managing a portfolio of clients and developing business within these accounts
• Sourcing new business leads and growing your account list
Key attributes of the Territory Manager include:
• Experience of a similar role within food manufacturing / catering / bakery
• Can demonstrate a real passion for food
• Ability to converse easily with Chefs in their language with strong industry knowledge
• Understanding market trends within foodservice and good commercial awareness
The role is based in London (territory is anywhere within the M25) and is paying up £25,000 – £35,000 + commission / bonus.
To be considered for the role of Territory Manager, then please click the “Apply” button.
Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your salary requirement or give us a call on 01435 866000.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 recruitment is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Supervisors, Technologists, Technicians, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.