This job is no longer available
Interim Health and Safety Officer / H+S Officer, Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire.
We are recruiting for an Interim Health and Safety Officer, to start immediately, on behalf of a leading Food Manufacturer.
This role is initially on a 3 month contract, but there may be the opportunity to have this contract extended.
Based in Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire, the role is commutable from Doncaster, Grimsby, Hull etc.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be primarily responsible for the implementation of all health and safety, and good working practices throughout the company. The overall objective of this role is to be proactive in seeking to minimize the risk of harm and injury within the work place. The aim is to build a culture of safety within the work environment and throughout the business. Secondary to this, you will take part in the training of staff to ensure legislative compliance is achieved and good working practices are maintained.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A positive and proactive approach to all health and safety, risk assessment, people issues, accident prevention etc. The ability to think ahead and anticipate potential problems.
- A full understanding of health and safety legislation, and how to interpret and implement throughout the business, taking into account production needs.
- A sound knowledge of technical and operational processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to get complex information across in a simple but positive way
- Must have good presentation skills in order to lead training sessions.
Salary: up to £25,000 per annum.
To apply: Please email your CV and include details of your min salary requirements to email@example.com
*due to the high amount of applications received, our client will contact you should they wish to progress your application further. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
[Keywords: Health and Safety Officer, H+S Officer, Doncaster, Grimsby, Hull, South Yorkshire, Humberside, Lincolnshire]