This job is no longer available
Production Shift Manager
Location: West Yorkshire
Exceptional career opportunity in a healthy working culture developing individuals at all levels. Following a restructure my client is looking to recruit a talented Shift Production Manager to operate within high risk areas in the Fresh Produce sector.
- You will provide motivation and leadership to your team, setting the example of working efficiently and effectively;
- You will be the driving force of the operational team demonstrating a confident and collected individual with aspirations to improve, expand and progress;
- The role requires experience within a similar working environment, preferably in food manufacture;
- Relevant recent experience managing a team of people is needed and excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships and to influence at all levels;
- You must work with a cost effective attitude using experience gained within a continuous improvement environment.
To be successful you must have previous experience working within a fast paced environment, with fresh vegetable produce. You will be enthusiastic and a self starter with the ability to drive culture change and consistently improve efficiencies.
If you feel you have the requirements, the drive, and the capability to be a success at this role then please send a CV with the details of current salary to email@example.com or telephone 08712 888888.