This job is no longer available
Interested to apply your skills and knowledge in an international setting?
Opportunities are now available at our Brisbane and Bairnsdale manufacturing sites.
This could just be the Best Manufacturing Job in the world…
Either located in Brisbane (only 40 minutes drive from the fabulous Gold Coast,) or Bairnsdale (county Victoria, with its beautiful lakes and rivers) this experience will give you not only the opportunity to apply your skills and knowledge of the fresh produce manufacturing, but experience the great life style Australia has to offer.
We are currently seeking experienced and energetic Production Managers to join our dynamic production team. Reporting to the Site Manager, this is a diverse and challenging position.
If you enjoy:
• Working in a dynamic and constantly changing environment.
• Looking for solutions to “squeeze the last 5% of process efficiencies from what is already an established and a well oiled machine”.
• Interacting with all facets of the business, from finance to technical, from sales to new product development
Then this role may just be for you:
On the day to day basis your responsibilities will include, but won’t be limited to
• Supervision of staff as well as operational plans and budgets
• Focussing on team building and motivation
• Implementation of lean manufacturing principles.
• Ensuring adherence to our GMP and HACCP practices
• Line Balancing, Process flow, Machine efficiencies
• Managing a fast work environment and ensure equipment is maintained to company standards
What will help you succeed?
• Your experience in leading "winning" teams in food manufacturing environments.
• Your skills in driving continuous process improvement, and exceeding KPI's.
• Your commitment to the company's culture and values.
• Your food manufacturing experience, working in environments BRC and HACCP compliant
• Your previous success in managing short production runs, and ability to operate in fast changing short shelf life.
• Your ability to make objective decisions based on facts and data
Want to know more?