This job is no longer available
REF – 237265
We use our brains (and our hearts), to come up with great ideas, making brands that people want and love. Our brands aren’t just products, they’re promises we keep and experiences we deliver.
We think differently, we are open to new sources of inspiration, we are fresh and unexpected. We punch above our weight because we are hungrier to succeed and quicker to anticipate and respond.
We are ambitious, confident and energetic. We know we can be commercially successful and have fun at the same time. Maybe that’s why we come to work with a smile on our face!
This role is to manage and co-ordinate all 3rd party Co Packers / Manufacturers and Tata Global Beverages (TGB) factories supplying into the UK to deliver the agreed levels of cost, quality and service to the Commercial teams. This involves serving customers in the UK, Europe and Canada. The complex supply chains will see stock being controlled from Poland, India and within the UK, with each link of the chain offering its own unique challenges, lead times and production constraints.
You will be required to collate and report key issues and constraints across the Europe and Middle East (EMEA) area. Acting as deputy to the EMEA S&OP Hub Planning Manager you will be required to chair monthly meeting cycles and demonstrate that any issues are fully understood with suitable solutions being suggested and implemented.
· Management and development of Co Packers / Manufacturers and TGB factories that supply the UK, to optimise stock levels and deliver high levels of customer service within globally agreed KPI’s.
· The role is focused on ongoing contract management and continuous improvement of co manufacturers and co packers.
· Setting, agreeing and monitoring stock levels in the supply chain (finished goods, packaging and raw materials) to balance customer needs with working capital targets, stock risks and business constraints.
· Monitor and report Key Performance Indicators for individual suppliers.
· Identify, implement and track improvement projects with the suppliers to optimise total cost.
· Creating Specification and Service Level Manuals (SSLM) for Co Packer / Manufacturer, detailing every aspect of the process and specific responsibilities.
· One direct report - Co Packer Planner.
· Chairing TGB Poland / Cochin (India factory) S&OP meetings, producing accompanying literature - including the Service Level Agreement (SLA), driving improvements and resolutions, and reporting key outputs to S&OP colleagues.
· Monitoring stocks and order replenishment process for TGB Poland. Acting as mediator between Warsaw and Cochin to aid communication and resolve issues.
· Deputising for EMEA S&OP Hub Planning Manager to chair all S&OP meetings; compile and distribute literature and assign key actions from output.
· Reporting duties for Co Packers / Manufacturers, Cochin and EME. Collating and reporting issues to provide insight into potential risks and constraints.
· Supporting launch of new products sourced from Co Packers / Manufacturers.
· Producing Demand Supply Visibility tool - a device for showing TGB collective demand/output, used by Hub controllers to identity potential constraints/spare capacity.
· Creating and publishing annual 'Capacity Book' detailing the worldwide production capabilities.
· Ad hoc work on specific projects.
· A broad Supply Chain and Operations experience developed within the FMCG
· Sound understanding of supply and demand planning.
· Experience of managing supply, with both internal and external suppliers, including control of critical parameters through key metrics.
· A working knowledge of Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP),
demonstrating how effectively this process can be used to align Sales and
Production targets for company.
· The ability to interpret and manipulate spreadsheets to identify the critical
· The confidence and ability to manage and controls meetings involving
colleagues from both Operations and Commercial from all levels of the
· The ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and communicate effectively
across multiple functions.
· To question the status quo and not take no for an answer.
· To effectively manage the Co Packer Planner.