This job is no longer available
Our client is a World-Wide FMCG manufacturing business, with an excellent portfolio of products. They are currently looking to recruit a highly-skilled, production-focused Engineering Manager to play a lead role in optimising current plant performance, identify & lead strategic development requirements & manage a highly capable team of services, process & shift-based engineers.
Work as part of the Site Management team, to drive the achievement of challenging KPI’s, and the strategic direction of the plant.
- One of the prime objectives of the role will be to ensure lines are running at optimum OEE levels in a safe working environment
- Through effective use of resources and skills, play a major role in identifying opportunities to maximise the potential of the production lines as well as developing a preventative maintenance program which supports the production schedule.
- It is imperative that your team understand the need to work closely with line operators to ensure issues are highlighted immediately in order to pre-empt problems and identify long-term solutions and therefore excellent people management and development skills in an engineering environment are essential
- You will need a blue-chip background in Engineering from within a Food, Beverage or other FMCG high-speed manufacturing environment, & experience of managing teams of engineers, including shift-based.
- A mechanical or electrical engineering bias, an engineering degree & membership of a professional body would be ideal.