My client is a leading food consultancy offering support and advice to the food manufacturing industry globally. This role is from within their food manufacturing technologies group, they apply science and engineering principles to the solutions for the food industry.
The successful candidates will be responsible for conducting scientific and technical activities relating in particular to baking and cereal processing, in order to serve the best interests of the relevant industrial sectors.
Day to day duties will include
- To provide advice to bakery clients
- Identify new business opportunities
- Contribute to idea generation for bakery contracts and research
- Generate proposals for client work
- Manage and undertake work on behalf of clients
- Write reports for contract and research projects
Qualifications and Competencies
- Graduate or equivalent with relevant post graduate experience, or relevant employment experience.
- Proven competence of working in a bakery related, environment, preferably in cake production, although a knowledge of biscuit or pastry will be useful.
- Knowledge of bakery raw materials, production methods, processes and baked product analysis.
- Confident with presentations.
- Acknowledged expert in a specific bakery field.
- Verbal and written client facing communication to impart and discuss technical and commercial detail with audiences having both specialist and non-specialist knowledge.
- Time management and financial awareness including project and resource management.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK and hold a full UK driving license
Silver Stone Search & Selection
Silver Stone Search & Selection is an innovative and professional recruitment business which provides a tailored resourcing service to both clients and candidates.