This job is no longer available
National Sales Manager – Meat
Role: Senior National Sales Manager
Area: Birmingham, London, Manchester, Leeds, Oxford, Nottingham.
Salary: Circa £60,000 basic OTE 10K Car + package.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for A global FMCG Meat business to the Food Service industry. They are progressive company that possess an outstanding reputation, responding to customer needs around the world. They have the infrastructure and capacity for yet further growth in the future. They are currently looking for a National Sales Manager to make a real impact on the future success of organisation, within the Meat industry. Due to expansion they are currently looking for a National Sales Manager to cover the Food service industry, to drive sales and to become a key member of the long term future of the organisation.
- Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for driving product sales through, Food Service & will able to display extensive experience of within the sector;
- Evaluate future market opportunities and work closely with senior management to drive sales growth;
- The role offers the successful candidate the chance to become part of a unique but growing team, where performance is recognised.
- High achieving team player must have extensive experience of the Meat industry and have contacts within the industry that can be utilised;
- Experience of selling into Food Service is essential;
- An effective negotiator, self motivated and results driven, you will need to be highly resilient, and have the ability to discuss products on a technical level;
- Track record of developing and growing sales with experience of key accounts management and new business generation.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please forward a CV today.