This job is no longer available
Our client is a rapidly expanding food manufacturing business, producing a wide range of own label and bespoke products designed for the Foodservice and retail markets who are now looking to recruit a Manufacturing Manager.
ROLE INFORMATION (KEY RESPONSIBILITIES):
As a Manufacturing Manager your key responsibilities are:
· To support the Factory Manager in the day-to-day running of Operations.
· Providing direction, support and coaching to direct reports.
· Drive performance against prescribed KPI’s.
· Formulate & lead the execution of cost & quality improvements throughout the business.
· Actively work with the senior team to support business goals and objectives.
· Develop initiatives to drive performance throughout the business.
· Drive an empowering & proactive culture whilst ensuring accountability across the site.
· Perform the role of ‘change agent’ to actively promote change
· Provide cover in the Factory Manager’s absence.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
As a Manufacturing Manager you must have the following:
· Educated to degree level or equivalent
· At least 5 years experience as a manager in the FMCG sector
· Proven experience of working to strict KPI’s
· Strong interpersonal & conflict resolution skills.
· Able to develop employees and enhance productivity through training and strong leadership.
· An ability to lead cross-functional teams and achieve results through others.
· Strong problem solving & analytical ability at a strategic and tactical level.
· Excellent verbal, written & presentation skills.
· Strong working knowledge of MRP systems.
· Familiar with current manufacturing trends & practices.
Please send your CV including salary details, quoting reference TH-MMMK in the subject field to: email@example.com or telephone on 0161 233 6330.
Quantica: Our manufacturing recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates throughout our 21-year history. Our in-depth knowledge of manufacturing recruitment across core sectors enables us to provide advice based on experience and to give you the best access to blue chip client vacancies.