This job is no longer available
QA Team Leader
£18,000 - £22,000
East Midlands / Home Counties
We are seeking a QA Team Leader to join a large international manufacturer. This is a great opportunity as due to the scope of the company, progression is on offer for the right candidate.
Reporting to the QA Manager you will be accountable for monitoring, supervising and evaluating the Quality Auditors work activity across all shifts to ensure that the quality audit function takes place effectively. The supervision of the team will involve day to day contact and involvement to mediate and support them on any technical issues.
The key day-to-day tasks of the QA Team Leader include:
- Line manage the QA team in terms of holiday, sickness, shift patterns and overtime and to provide holiday and sickness cover for the team
- Manage the QA task list and develop this with support from the QA Manager and Technical Manager
- Maintain all technical and production records using the in-house database
- Liaise with hygiene to complete swabbing programmes, water testing and to follow up on any hygiene, sample or swab non-conformances and feedback to Hygiene Manager and / or QA Manager
- Set up and maintain sampling schedules, collections and trending (microbiological, nutritional and allergenic)
- Participate in HACCP and supervision of QA CCP audits
- Administrate all non-conformances (foreign bodies, audit issues, etc.) and related concessions or rejections and follow up on investigations and sign off from respective manager
Key attributes of the QA Team Leader include:
- Strong experience from a similar QA support / technical role
- Good leadership and people management ability
- Experience of customer audits (e.g. Tesco, Sainsbury’s) and hygiene related audits essential
- Excellent analytical and very strong IT skills
The role is based in the East Midlands / Home Counties and is paying £18,000 - £22,000 plus benefits including pension and childcare vouchers.
To be considered for the role of QA Team Leader, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01435 866000.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.