This job is no longer available
Production Manager, Leeds, West Yorkshire, FMCG, Food.
We are recruiting for a Production Manager on behalf of a leading FMCG Food Manufacturer.
Based in Leeds, West Yorkshire, the role is commutable from Bradford, Wakefield, Sheffield, Huddersfield, Doncaster, Hull, Manchester etc.
- Managing production teams up to 100 people.
- Day to day management of production facility, including work allocation, performance / attendance issues.
- Recruiting and developing team of Production Supervisors through competency grading systems and appraisals / reviews.
- Managing induction process for Production Supervisors as and when required.
- Ensuring all quality and technical aspects associated with the role are fulfilled to the required standard.
- Managing hygiene team to achieve a clean food safe plan with low micro counts.
- Ensure a safe working environment exists for the employees in the factory and that the department meets the standards set out in the health & safety handbook.
- Ensure the highest quality and food safety standards are embedded throughout the factory.
- Plan, organise and measure resources to ensure that targets for production are met within set parameters.
- Food FMCG background / experience
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 (doe) +Benefits
To apply: Please email your CV and include details of your min salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
*due to the high amount of applications received, our client will contact you should they wish to progress your application further. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
[Keywords: Production Manager, Production Team Leader, Production Supervisor,, Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Halifax, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, Sheffield, Doncaster, Rotherham, South Yorkshire, Hull, Humberside, North Yorkshire, Food, Drinks, Manufacturing, FMCG]