This job is no longer available
As our Operations Engineering Manager, you will be pivotal in leading, developing and implementing our engineering strategy. Your expertise will ensure the business not only improves efficiencies and productivity today but will be prepared to deliver product and menu innovation tomorrow. You will be a passionate brand ambassador and be an effective relationship builder with your immediate customers and peers as well as the wider team in our international business.
You will get involved with:
- Operations equipment solutions and optimisation
- Equipment innovation
- Back of House Restaurant design
- Supporting the delivery of our future menu vision, new product development and marketing calendar
- Cross functional projects and international connections
Passion – Expertise – Curiosity – Ambition
- Degree qualified engineer (Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Food Engineering and/pr Material Science)
- 8-10 years in Food Industry or similar environment
- Subject Matter Expertise in one or more of the following areas; Fluids, Energy, Food Science, heat transfer.
- High degree of knowledge in food safety (GMP’s)
- Knowledge of varying design principals
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- An openness to international career growth