This job is no longer available
- To develop an efficient and effective Technical Services support operation for manufacturing in line with the site plan and key business performance indicators.
- Comply with company and legal standards (safety, hygiene, and environment).
Lead continuous improvement activity in order that the team delivery year on year improvements
- Line manage a team of days or shift-based Technical Services employees (organise, motivate, communicate, set objectives, review performance, etc).
- Demonstrate visible leadership for the team.
- Develop the team to ensure a culture of continuous improvement becomes commonplace.
- Ensure total compliance with all applicable corporate and legal standards (personal safety, food safety, quality, hygiene and environment).
- Ensure the team delivers site systems compliance (Quality Assurance, Food Safety, hygiene, pest control).
- Make an active and positive contribution to the site manufacturing team.
- 2 years previous experience of hygiene within manufacturing operations ideally
- 5 years worth of line management experience ideally
- Literacy/Numeracy to National Level 2 Standard
East Midlands based Chilled Foods Manufacturer
£35000 to £42000 + Package
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.