This job is no longer available
- Evaluate and trial new recipes / product formulations from initial bench work through to factory trials and acceptance into the factory as a standard recipe
- Liaise with factory personnel in organising and scheduling factory trials
- Communicate with the Purchasing department in ordering materials and evaluating trial materials
- Develop Raw Material specifications for new materials in conjunction with QA personnel.
- Update existing Own Label and Brand specifications for evaluation by the Technologist for issue to customers. Working to guidelines issued by the technical department for documenting the relevant product specifications in the correct format for the customer.
- Work closely with Engineering and Manufacturing on the installation, performance and commissioning of new equipment in the factory.
- Produce detailed reports on work conducted on plant and process.
Nationally recognised chilled food FMCG
£35000 - £50000 + Package
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.