This job is no longer available
Area Engineering Manager
You will be part of a small team of engineering managers, providing and controlling engineering and maintenance activities in a busy production environment. This is a hands on role requiring the ability to lead by example as well as train and mentor other engineers. This role demands a calm and logical approach under pressure, in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment. The role will include maintenance and project work on machines
such as: High speed wrapping machines, Bagging machines, Extruders, Conveyors, Presses.
Ideally the successful candidate will:
- Ideally come from a management orientated position
- Demonstrating good management & leadership skills
- Be able to diagnose & fault find on a wide & varied range of equipment
- Be highly self-motivated and be able to build on & lead a team of 11 engineers over 2 shifts
- Be a time served mechanical engineer with additional engineering qualifications
- Have several years' experience of high speed packaging equipment.
Assistance with relocation available.
Please send your CV by clicking on the 'Apply Now' button below, or post to: Swizzels Matlow Ltd., Carlton House, Albion Road, New Mills SK22 3HA
NO AGENCIES PLEASE