This job is no longer available
Trainer & QA Technician
You will be working for one of the largest suppliers of products worldwide within their category. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global market leader and progress within the business.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Quality Assurance Technician include:
- Managing QAS documents and product quality guides for all existing products and NPD, must ensuring descriptive elements reflect the standards agreed
- Assist the Training Manager in carrying out team training within the site
- Implementing preventative/corrective actions resulting from customer complaints or non- conformances
- Responsible for internal audits inclusive off Good Manufacturing Practice, Food Safety Audits and glass & brittle plastic audits
- Ensure collection, release for end of life and retention of samples with documented detail
- Sample collection and control for microbiological and chemical analysis
- Allergen monitoring and verification of hygiene standards
Key attributes of the Quality Assurance Technician include:
- Experience from a QA role within food manufacturing
- Intermediate Food Hygiene and HACCP qualifications highly advantageous
- Highly analytical with excellent communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
The role is based in the Yorkshire and is paying £16,744.
To be considered for the role of Trainer & Quality Assurance Technician, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com or call 01435 866000.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.