This job is no longer available
Wales/ West Midlands
£45,000 - £50,000
This food processor is experiencing rapid growth and is looking for a Technical Manager to join their team. They are a traditional family run enterprise who strives to provide exceptional customer service and the highest quality products.
The key accountabilities of the Technical Manager include:
- Provide a strong technical presence in the factory
- Monitor and review the standards of hygiene, housekeeping, food safety, traceability, allergen management, legality and quality
- Monitor and constantly review the site HACCP plans
- Provide technical support to customers in relation to food safety, legislation and product quality
- Maintain and develop systems to ensure continued compliance and optimum benefit from external accreditations, including BRC Global Standards for Food Safety
- Coach, train and develop the quality and technical teams
- Identify opportunities for improvements in QA through continued technical understanding
Key attributes of the Technical Manager include:
- Experience from a Technical Manager role within food manufacturing
- Product experience with chilled / frozen short shelf life, high care products
- Expert at implementing and maintaining standards including BRC, HACCP, ISO etc.
- Educated to at least degree standard within a food manufacturing related discipline
- Able to operate effectively with factory and commercial teams to drive product consistency and process improvement
- Strong management skills, drive for continuous improvement with the ability to motivate and inspire your team
The role is based in Wales / West Midlands and is paying £45,000 - £50,000.
To be considered for the role of Technical Manager, please click the apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com with your salary requirement or give us a call on 01435 866000.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 recruitment is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.