This job is no longer available
- Ensuring that shift processes are managed and developed in an appropriatemannertoachieve the targeted measures.
- Ensuring that all shift personnel are competently trained and have an effective understanding of the business and the output expected from them.
- Monitoring safety in the department
- Assisting with the development of the QMS used and leading their team towards a right first time output.
- Overseeing effective communication across the shifts
Developing new SOPs for the production line to drive lineefficiency improvements
The ideal candidate will have:
- Management experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong leadership
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- The ability to show excellent planning and organisational abilities
A progressive FMCG business who can offer long term career development prospects.
- Circa 32k + benefits
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.