This job is no longer available
A very exciting opportunity has become available with one of my clients who are looking to recruit a NPD Manager to join a well known food manufacturing company.
• To manage, co-ordinate and lead the Innovation teams, proactively driving innovation and profitability, recommending both EPD, Continuous Improvement and Innovation to the customer, aligned with category insight, operational capability and the commercial agenda.
• To be the primary interface with the customer and regularly attend customer presentations on site and at head office, aligning business strategies to protect and drive site and customer growth through Customer Intimacy.
• Achieve success through coordination of all activity, ensuring successful completion, in accordance with the NPD process and through a proactive approach to Innovation and people management.
• Leading and managing the NPD team on site.
Key Skills Required:
• Must have had experience of dealing with product development and can demonstrate record of achievement within an FMCG retail/manufacturing environment.
• Ideally experience within meat, seafood or chilled would be advantageous.
• Project management experience.
• Sound understanding of the NPD process from concept to launch, within retailers and manufacturers.
• Retail exposure, well networked with the major retailers.
• Good working knowledge of food products and the technical discipline within which they are working.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for an exciting new challenge, so please do not hesitate to send me your CV.