This job is no longer available
To manage the day to day processing of customer orders in conjunction with 3rd party logistic providers, to ensure an excellent level of customer service. To further develop the customer interface with the business, ensuring development of a customer focused business.
• The successful Customer Service Manager will lead a Customer Service team of around 4 administrators allowing those individuals to develop within their roles and position the department at the center of great customer service every day
• The Customer Service Manager will be responsible for designing and implementing best practice systems and procedures that drive efficiency both for the company and the customer
• Be responsible both personally and through the team for data accuracy for all orders
• Management of orders & collections, as well as assisting other departments with the resolution of invoice queries
Additional responsibilities and duties:
• Minimum 25% face-to-face customer contact in support of the development of ground level customer relations
• Responds to change productively and handles other duties as required
• Address issues proactively and responds to routine issues with minimal direction
• Assist with special projects
Knowledge and skills
• Strong customer service background with the ability to develop customer facing behaviors within the business
• Excellent customer service skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office products
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
Education minimum requirement/equivalent
• Degree level education preferred
Ideally the Customer Service Manager will be experienced in developing customer focused and a solutions driven team. At ease with people – with people management experience, a true leader of people who understands that success will be delivered via the team.
• Strong focus on attention to detail and accuracy
• Aptitude for problem solving via cost effective decision making
*Full copy of job description available upon request
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV along with a covering letter stating your reasons for applying by clicking the apply now button.