This job is no longer available
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within our Supply Chain department for an experienced Supply Chain Administrator. The successful candidate will be responsible for all areas of administration including inventory management/reconciliation, answering queries and providing key customer services. The ideal candidate must have experience of working within a fast paced manufacturing environment.
• Regular contact with logistic providers to highlight any queries/discrepancies
• Report on weekly proof of delivery issues
• Challenge consolidators/hauliers for any outstanding proof of deliveries on a daily basis
• Ensure that proof of deliveries match sales invoices
• Liaise with third party logistics companies to obtain proof of deliveries for all Intersnack dispatches
• Liaise with Intersnack Warehouse staff to ensure stock levels tie up with credits raised
• Process sales orders
• Other ad hoc administration duties as requested.
Knowledge and skills
• Knowledge of warehouse systems and transport tools
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office products
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Education minimum requirement/equivalent
• GCSE – 4 C grade or higher
• A Levels – 2 C grade of higher or equivalent
• Experience of working within a similar role
• A hands-on attitude and ‘no problem’ approach
• Desire and ability to take responsibility
• Creative thinker and analytical ability
*Full copy of job description available upon request
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV along with a covering letter stating your reasons for applying by clicking the apply now button.