This job is no longer available
This well-established company, supplying into the major retailers and independents, is now looking for a Technical Coordinator to join their team. Privately owned and BRC accredited, they have a wide range of products under well-known names as well as own branded goods.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Commercial Manager include:
- Create and deliver an effective commercial plan by managing and directing internal and external resources to ensure brand KPI’s are met
- Managing and communicating the monthly commercial overview vs budget and brand plan
- Understand key dynamics across Core Customer base to ensure Brand Plans are relevant and effective
- Effective Budgetary Control and Brand P&L management
Key attributes of the Commercial Manager include:
- Experience from a commercial role within food manufacturing
- Excellent understanding of brands and consumer dynamics
- Knowledge of UK and export major grocery accounts
- Strong financial acumen with intimate knowledge and ownership of Brand/Product Cost build
- Ability to occasionally travel throughout the UK and overseas
The role is based in South Central and is paying £40,000.
To be considered for the role of Commercial Manager, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com with your salary requirement or give us a call on 01435 866000.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.