This job is no longer available
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established multi sited processor of fresh produce as Maintenance Supervisor. The company has experienced strong growth within the last 10 years, this including them having a purpose built factory and supplying their products to a number of well-known retailers and foodservice companies.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Maintenance Supervisor include:
- Overseeing the general daily maintenance of production machinery
- Reporting to Engineering Manager with issues and estimated downtime
- Supervising engineering staff both electrical and mechanical
- Involvement in new projects and providing assistance and guidance in installing and commissioning new lines
Key attributes of the Maintenance Supervisor include:
- Experience from a similar role within food manufacturing
- Engineering knowledge in both electrical / mechanical disciplines
- Holder of 17th Edition Electrical qualification
- Flexibility to work nights / weekends as required by the needs of the business
- Supervisory experience and the ability to lead and motivate your team
The role is based in the North West and is paying £30,000. The standard shift pattern will be Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm (some flexibility will be required to meet the needs of the business).
To be considered for the role of Maintenance Supervisor, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your salary requirement or give us a call on 01435 866000.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.