This job is no longer available
Assistant Development Technologist
We are seeking a keen Product Development Assistant for a well-established chilled / frozen food manufacturer who supply products into the food service industry.
The main responsibility of the role is to support the product development team with administration duties.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Assistant Development Technologist include:
- Responsible for product development costings and manufacturing forms
- Create HACCP, ingredient declarations and any other data required for new product launch
- Provide nutritional information for NPD products
- Provide new product development specifications
Key attributes of the Assistant Development Technologist include:
- Educated to a degree level within food science or equivalent
- Placement in food within a technologist capacity highly advantageous
- Excellent IT skills with high attention to detail
- Food hygiene and HACCP knowledge beneficial
The role is based in the West Midlands and is paying £18,000.
To be considered for the role of Assistant Development Technologist, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your salary requirement or give us a call on 01435 866000.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.