This job is no longer available
£35,000 - £45,000
You will be working for a manufacturer of premium quality products who supply all throughout the UK as well as overseas. They are undergoing rapid expansion which is set to increase even more over the next few years. Therefore this is an excellent time to join this innovative business who offers a challenging but rewarding work environment.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Planning Manager include:
- Create a feasible supply plan driven through interpreting differentiated planning strategies, satisfying customer requirements, optimizing stock and asset
- Establish the most effective supply network and planning strategy to ensure proper product availability
- Collaborate with a cross-functional senior management team, in order to bring true factory optimisation, innovate planning rules whilst engaging in lean principles
- Be responsible for the continuous development of the Production Planning & Material Control teams and processes, in order to support strategic business plans
Key attributes of the Planning Manager include:
- Ideally educated to a degree level
- Experience from a Planning Management role within food manufacturing essential
- Formal training/qualification in supply chain, materials management, planning highly advantageous
- Excellent working knowledge of ERP / MRP systems
- Highly skilled in data analysis and interpretation
The role is based in East Anglia and is paying £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience.
To be considered for the role of Planning Manager, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your salary requirement or give us a call on 01435 866000.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.