This job is no longer available
Shift: 4 on 4 off - 0600 -1600
Lack of challenge and rewards in your current role? Want an opportunity to progress within a major player within the food industry?
An expanding food manufacturer is seeking to strength their planning team due to continued growth and investment and is looking for an ambitious Production Planner or Materials Scheduler who is seeking to further their career.
Report to the Planning Manager and your main duties will include the following:
* Analysis of data to ensure maximum production capability and minimum waste levels in line with set KPI's
* Collating data necessary to generate daily / monthly production KPI's
* Manage customer orders and implement within production schedule
* Control stock levels within appointed targets
* Create and manage weekly/daily production schedules
* Helping with the generation and implementation of cost saving initiatives across the business
* Develop and maintain good working relations with all departments
Ideally an existing Production Planner or Materials Scheduler from within the food or frozen industry you will be conversant in working to short lead times and in a challenging environment. An excellent team player who is able to communicate effectively across all levels you will also have excellent attention to detail and be flexible in your approach. Excellent Excel skills are a must.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience within a Production Planning environment, are looking for an exciting career with a well established food manufacturer then please contact Damiean Johnson on 01780 483 999 or alternatively email an up to date CV to DJ@zestsolutions.co.uk