This job is no longer available
- Carrying out all M&E maintenance activities .
- Ensuring all work is carried out in compliance with relevant H&S and Environmental requirements.
- Carrying out routine planned servicing on plant & equipment to OEM specifications.
- Carrying out Breakdown repairs - Electrical & Mechanical.
- Organising planned maintenance with specialist contractors.
- Undertaking routine electrical installations in line with 17th edition wiring regulations.
- Maintaining appropriate spare parts inventory to ensure repairs are dealt with quickly and effectively.
- Conducting annual PAT testing
- Introducing TPM to production cells.
- Ensuring COSHH testing is carried out on LEV equipment
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experiences:
- Experience in Siemens S7 is ideal
- Ideally has experience of working in a manufacturing environment on single and three phase supplies.
- O.N.C / H.N.C Electrical / Mechanical engineering discipline
- 17th edition wiring regulations
- Self-starter capable of managing their own work load
My client is a Global FMCG company
£31500 to £36000
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.